Re: GCC-3.0.4 (pre) on AIX requires pthreads

Hi,

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, David Edelsohn wrote:

> 	Grepping for "thread model" in a GCC configure on AIX produces:
>
> checking for thread model used by GCC... single
> checking for thread model used by GCC... posix
> checking for thread model used by GCC... single
> checking for thread model used by GCC... single
> checking for thread model used by GCC... single
> checking for thread model used by GCC... posix
> checking for thread model used by GCC... posix
> checking for thread model used by GCC... posix

And you really _do_ have configured gcc with --enable-threads=aix _and_
recompiled gcc?  I ask because looking at configure it indeed works as
Phil said.  It basically should have created a new gthr-default.h
including gthr-aix.h, and gcc -v should mention "Thread model: aix".  I'm
talking about 3_0_branch.

Ciao,
Michael.