Re: GNU C++ compiler...

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 05:31:36PM +0200, Alex Marais wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently using the GNU Toolkit Version 2.7.2. (with Tornado II VxWorks).
>
> Does the latest GNU (Tornado II VxWorks) C++ compiler support namespaces?

Questions about the compiler bundled with VxWorks should be directed
to Wind River's technical support division.

GNU C++ version 3.0 and later has complete support for namespaces, and
the standard C++ library has been moved into namespace std.  I do not
know whether it is possible to use GCC 3.x as distributed by the FSF
with VxWorks; some configuration information does exist, but it may
be out of date.

zw