This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU C++ compiler...
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alex Marais <avmarais at grintek dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:29:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: GNU C++ compiler...
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 05:31:36PM +0200, Alex Marais wrote:
> I am currently using the GNU Toolkit Version 2.7.2. (with Tornado II VxWorks).
> Does the latest GNU (Tornado II VxWorks) C++ compiler support namespaces?
Questions about the compiler bundled with VxWorks should be directed
to Wind River's technical support division.
GNU C++ version 3.0 and later has complete support for namespaces, and
the standard C++ library has been moved into namespace std. I do not
know whether it is possible to use GCC 3.x as distributed by the FSF
with VxWorks; some configuration information does exist, but it may
be out of date.