This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4
- From: Denis Perchine <dyp at perchine dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:45:01 +0600
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4
- Organization: AcademSoft Ltd.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> At this point, there are no show-stopping problems with GCC 3.0.4.
> Therefore, I plan to make the final release sometime tomorrow night.
> In you find problems that you think are so critical that we should
> delay the release, please make sure to copy me on the mail personally
> so that I see it as soon as possible.
Maybe I miss something, but KDE people still claims that artsd is miscompiled.
Or this is already fixed?