This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CVS and gcc trees
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:26:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: CVS and gcc trees
- References: <200202181809.g1II9f501591@hyper.wm.sps.mot.com>
On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 01:09:41PM -0500, Peter Barada wrote:
> Note the '+' in libstdc++v3. How does the gcc cvs repository get
> around this limitation of cvs? I've looked at the latest cvs source
> (1.11.1p1) and in src/edit.c it explicitely checks for '+'.
We use 1.10, with some speed modifications.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams