This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 on Darwin?
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:22:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: 3.1 on Darwin?
- References: <200202191929.g1JJT2P02614@banach.math.purdue.edu>
Brad Lucier wrote:
> > Just to bump up my motivation :-), /usr/include/ctype.h is
> > now fixed in latest Darwin sources, so any fixincludes addition
> > will only be necessary for a few months (and for systems that
> > don't update their OS of course).
> Sounds good. Is there any chance of completing POSIX compliance in the
> next OS X release generally? (I could really use grantpt and unlockpt.)
Code is being added for POSIXness, but I don't know if it will be
completed. The relevant people are certainly aware of the glares
and scowls from would-be porters stymied by missing bits...