Re: 3.1 on Darwin?

> Just to bump up my motivation :-), /usr/include/ctype.h is
> now fixed in latest Darwin sources, so any fixincludes addition
> will only be necessary for a few months (and for systems that
> don't update their OS of course).

Sounds good.  Is there any chance of completing POSIX compliance in the
next OS X release generally?  (I could really use grantpt and unlockpt.)

I realize that this is getting off-topic, but this page

http://www.apple.com/scitech/research/hiperformance/

*does* claim that MacOS X is a "fully POSIX compliant multi-threaded OS" :-).
I'd be happier if Apple made the OS match the web page than the other
way around.

Brad