This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 on Darwin?
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: shebs at apple dot com (Stan Shebs)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:29:01 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: 3.1 on Darwin?
> Just to bump up my motivation :-), /usr/include/ctype.h is
> now fixed in latest Darwin sources, so any fixincludes addition
> will only be necessary for a few months (and for systems that
> don't update their OS of course).
Sounds good. Is there any chance of completing POSIX compliance in the
next OS X release generally? (I could really use grantpt and unlockpt.)
I realize that this is getting off-topic, but this page
*does* claim that MacOS X is a "fully POSIX compliant multi-threaded OS" :-).
I'd be happier if Apple made the OS match the web page than the other