GCC 3.0.4

At this point, there are no show-stopping problems with GCC 3.0.4.

Therefore, I plan to make the final release sometime tomorrow night.

In you find problems that you think are so critical that we should
delay the release, please make sure to copy me on the mail personally
so that I see it as soon as possible.

Thank you,