This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4 Prerelease
- From: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:59:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4 Prerelease
- Organization: Tensilica, Inc.
Someone recently found a problem with the Xtensa port. The
"xm-xtensa.h" file is broken so you can only build a cross compiler. I
don't know if this is a "show-stopping problem" for GCC 3.0.4 as a
whole, but it is easy to fix and the patch has zero risk for other
ports. Will you still accept such a patch at this point?
I also need someone to approve the patch. Here it is:
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Prerelease tarballs for GCC 3.0.4 are availabe at:
> Please test these tarballs and report show-stopping problems to
> me. Assuming that there are no serious problems, I will spin
> the release tarballs on February 20th.