This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC help
- From: Philipp Thomas <pthomas at suse dot de>
- To: aditya nishandar <aditya_nishandar at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:36:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC help
- References: <email@example.com>
* aditya nishandar (firstname.lastname@example.org) [20020219 16:19]:
> I am currently working on incorporating SPLIT-C (language for parallel
> computing) features in the GCC, so in this regard i need your help (
> especially in the code generation phase) other than that available in
> gcc.ps .
If you tell us which specific problems you have, it's possible that someone
will indeed answer you.
Philipp Thomas <email@example.com>
SuSE Linux AG, Deutscherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nuremberg, Germany