Re: templates undefined refrence problem

Okay, that worked.  Its pretty ugly having implementation in my header
files, and I'm not creating nice intermediate .o files anymore, but at
least it compiles and runs.  I didn't realize that was industry practice

I'm surprised that this was not a FAQ answer.  This issue does not appear
on the c++ faq as far as I could find with Google.

Thanks!