This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: templates undefined refrence problem
- From: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- To: jsdever at sympatico dot ca
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:03:43 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: templates undefined refrence problem
> Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:28:44 -0500
> From: Jeff Dever <email@example.com>
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> I can't seem to be able to instantiate template classes of different
> types. I am using a template class that contains another template
> class with seperate definitions and declarations in headers and
> implementation files for each class.
> What am I doing wrong?
Get rid of all .cc files, except main. Welcome to C++.