This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem on Solaris8 gcc-3.0.3
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: jean-frederic clere <jfrederic dot clere at fujitsu-siemens dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:26:39 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Problem on Solaris8 gcc-3.0.3
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> I have noted that gcc calls the native ld with wrong parameters (resulting a
> undefined __floatdisf).
That may happen if gcc were configured for binutils.
> I have build a gnu ld (from binutils-2.10.1) to try to solve the
> problem but now I have a core when programs exit:
Note the installation notes recommend binutils 2.11.2 or later: