Concerning the test_summary script

I just came to think about one thing concerning the gcc test suite
summary script. I am thinking of whether or not it is desirable to
have the WARNING and ERROR log output contained in the output of the
test summary script?

The FAILs that occur carries the main information but in the e-mail
archive it would perhaps be a good idea to also have the "WARNING:
program timed out."  and "ERROR: whatever: compilation failed " causes
to FAILs when applicable.

Cheers,

/ChJ