This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Error on GtkAda
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Adrian Knoth <adi at drcomp dot erfurt dot thur dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:06:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: Error on GtkAda
- References: <DF0E245E-2196-11D6-B010-00039344BF4A@gnat.com>
Geert Bosch <email@example.com> writes:
> Maybe you meant to say: ACT may have developed a fix in the
> meantime, in which case it will be contributed fairly soon.
Yes, this was my intention. Maybe I was misled because the issue
raised in ada/5346 looks a bit like incomplete merging (at least I
would expect that the internal ACT test suite covers compiling GtkAda
> PS. I'm now testing the complete merging patch...