This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:59:10 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > I'd guess this is an issue for libgcj as well.
> Perhaps, I havn't checked. It doesn't use the special hack in
> configure.in, so its --tag=CXX doesn't get changed out from
> under libtool.
libgcj.so uses gcc to link, and doesn't get a DT_NEEDED for libgcc_s.
Is that a problem?