This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:10:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ libtool lossage
- References: <email@example.com> <200202172301.SAA25536@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 06:01:44PM -0500, David Edelsohn wrote:
> I thought that "gcc -shared" was suppose to link against libgcc.so.
Not always. See my response elsewhere in this thread.