This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Should _GNU_SOURCE be defined always?
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:56:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: Should _GNU_SOURCE be defined always?
- References: <20020217151527.A16966@alinoe.com>
Carlo Wood wrote:-
> The following program:
> #define _GNU_SOURCE
> Gives different results with different compilers:
Careful, 2.96 (maybe) through 3.0.2 only warned about redefinitions
if -pedantic. This was a bug.