Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen

> > For example from http://www.nondot.org/gcc/ssa_8c.html, we can easily see
> > that it is not neccesary for ssa.c to #include system.h, partition.h,
> > valarray.h, or sbitmap.h directly.
>
> Please be careful when making assertions like this.  It's a policy
> decision that every .c file shall include config.h and system.h.  More
> generally, having direct includes for things that are directly
> referenced means that the code is more robust against changes in
> header files.

Certainly, I just wasn't aware of that policy.  In that case, perhaps
varray.h shouldn't included system.h.  Regardless, I was just hoping that
the graphs could help visualization of the source, with one possible
application of cleaning up #include's.

-Chris

http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/os/
http://www.nondot.org/MagicStats/