Re: copyprop_hardreg_forward removes division

Jan Hubicka <jh@suse.cz> writes:
> Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> > I have a problem with a dissapearing division instruction.
> It looks like you are having same problem as I had. copyprop_hardreg misses
> the stores to subregs.  I've commited fix to that so hope it is OK in the
> tree (see kill_value).

No.  I'm using the trunk of the tree, updated yesterday, and your
patch seems to be there:

  Web Feb 13 23:41:15 CET 2002  Jan Hubicka  <jh@suse.cz>

          * regmove.c (kill_value): Handle subregs.

I'll have a look at kill_value and its surroundings to see if I can
find the problem.

By the way, kill_value is in regrename.c, not regmove.c.

--
Lars Brinkhoff          http://lars.nocrew.org/     Linux, GCC, PDP-10,
Brinkhoff Consulting    http://www.brinkhoff.se/    HTTP programming