This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:24:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen
- References: <20020215183105.A31505@disaster.basement.lan> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 05:56:45PM -0600, Chris Lattner wrote:
> Some of the graphs can help make minor immediate changes to the GCC tree.
> For example from http://www.nondot.org/gcc/ssa_8c.html, we can easily see
> that it is not neccesary for ssa.c to #include system.h, partition.h,
> valarray.h, or sbitmap.h directly.
Please be careful when making assertions like this. It's a policy
decision that every .c file shall include config.h and system.h. More
generally, having direct includes for things that are directly
referenced means that the code is more robust against changes in