This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: sabre at nondot dot org (Chris Lattner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, phil at jaj dot com (Phil Edwards)
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:55:55 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen
> In case people are not interested in learning how to fish for themselves,
> Phil and I have uploaded the doxygen generated docs to:
OK, you've convinced me, forget the fishing lessons. It's nice to have
this in one place on the web, if the load is tolerable for whoever serves
> Note that these were generated against a Feb 5th GCC tree, so they are
> slightly out of date, but hopefully they are still useful. If there is
> interest, I might set up some scripts to pull a nightly tree and
> regenerate the documentation automatically.
It would be nice if this were kept reasonably current.