Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen

In case people are not interested in learning how to fish for themselves,
Phil and I have uploaded the doxygen generated docs to:

http://www.nondot.org/gcc/

Note that these were generated against a Feb 5th GCC tree, so they are
slightly out of date, but hopefully they are still useful.  If there is
interest, I might set up some scripts to pull a nightly tree and
regenerate the documentation automatically.

Some of the graphs can help make minor immediate changes to the GCC tree.
For example from http://www.nondot.org/gcc/ssa_8c.html, we can easily see
that it is not neccesary for ssa.c to #include system.h, partition.h,
valarray.h, or sbitmap.h directly.

Hopefully the documentation will also be useful for people trying to come
up to speed on GCC.

-Chris

http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/os/
http://www.nondot.org/MagicStats/