This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen
- From: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:56:45 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen
In case people are not interested in learning how to fish for themselves,
Phil and I have uploaded the doxygen generated docs to:
Note that these were generated against a Feb 5th GCC tree, so they are
slightly out of date, but hopefully they are still useful. If there is
interest, I might set up some scripts to pull a nightly tree and
regenerate the documentation automatically.
Some of the graphs can help make minor immediate changes to the GCC tree.
For example from http://www.nondot.org/gcc/ssa_8c.html, we can easily see
that it is not neccesary for ssa.c to #include system.h, partition.h,
valarray.h, or sbitmap.h directly.
Hopefully the documentation will also be useful for people trying to come
up to speed on GCC.