This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Keeping a local CVS repository updated with public CVS changes...
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: apl at alum dot mit dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:09:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: Keeping a local CVS repository updated with public CVS changes...
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <200202142350.SAA02674@iron.>, email@example.com writes:
> I like to have my own private CVS repository where I can checkin
> work-in-progress and insure a stable working version without daily
> changes - and for example, if I experiment with changing something
> I can just
> rm expr.c
> cvs update expr.c
> and get back one that's known to be identical with what I started
I'm pretty sure CVSup can do what you want.