This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: phil at jaj dot com (Phil Edwards)
- Cc: jbuck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:42:53 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Experiment: gcc and doxygen
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Content-Disposition: inline
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 05:25:18PM -0800, Joe Buck wrote:
> > But in this case it will be cheaper to teach people to fish than to give
> > them the fish. That is, the doxygen source and your instructions on how
> > to generate the data will take less disk space than just the data, right?
> Less space, certainly. Less time? Hmm.
> Short version:
> 1) Get doxygen.
> 2) Get the "dot" utility.
> 3) Create a doxygen config file.
Well, in my personal case, I've already done steps 1 and 2, so all I
need is the config file. So thanks.