This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Strange behaviour of "cin"
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: arun at ggn dot hcltech dot com (Arun Saini , Gurgaon)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org,bkoz at redhat dot com (Benjamin Kosnik)
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:54:06 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Strange behaviour of "cin"
> I have provided the trace that is withing the istream.tcc file of libstdc++
> and not of my code.
> I cannot post the code for legal reasons.
You could try to reduce the problem to a small test case that you can
post. If you are unable to do this, it is unlikely that your bug will
be found and fixed.
Do you get the same behavior if you turn off optimization?