This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Strange behaviour of "cin"
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: "Arun Saini , Gurgaon" <arun at ggn dot hcltech dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:13:40 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Strange behaviour of "cin"
> I have a program where "cin" fails. I tried tracing through the call
>using gdb. I provide the trace below.
Stepping through C++ code with gdb can be deceiving. Can you just post
your code please?