RE: Urgent Reply

This is definitely NOT a joke.

It is a variant of the well known "Nigerian" scam that has bilked
(gullibe) people out of millions of dollars (see for example the
account in the book on the price fixing scandal at ADM - I forget
the name right now). Someone should actually refer this to the FBI.

I apologize for this off topic junk mail, but I would never have
believed that people would fall for something like this, and as
usual, it is almost impossible to underestimate people's gullibility,
so at least with this note we trust that no one on the gcc list will
get taken (hopefully the note was unnecessary, but you never know :-)