Re: GCC 3.0.3 on Solaris 2.5.1

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 09:07:40AM -0500, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> You might like to try the 3.1 compiler since that's where bugs are
> actively being fixed now.  (There may or may not be another 3.0.x
> release.)

I'm afraid that at this point my index of suspicion points to binutils,
but I am told [not sure any more that this is true] that gcc 3.* needs
the binutils.

Besides, I have used up enough time tracking down this problem that I'm
also afraid that I'm 'way behind on the project that I was really
supposed to be getting done!  ;-}

--
Joe Yao				jsdy@center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B