This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>,Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:34:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
On Wednesday, February 13, 2002, at 03:48 , Florian Weimer wrote:
> Toon Moene <email@example.com> writes:
>> Another way of looking at this is that creating the 3.1 branch is a
>> simple and uncontroversial action,
> We should discuss if we want to include the Ada front end in its
> current state.
I will check in the big merge tomorrow. I had planned to do this
earlier in the week, but a persistent fever kept me from completing
I think the earlier suggestion of not enabling by default, but including
the language in the source distributions is fine.