This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap failure in sparc boehm
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:28:03 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failure in sparc boehm
On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, mike stump wrote:
> ! asm("add %o3,-8,%o3 ! p -= 8 (delay slot)
Oops. That typo had been fixed in Hans' tree, but apparently not the
version Bryce imported. Your patch is correct. I think this qualifies as
an obvious fix.