Experiment: gcc and doxygen

Just because I could, I ran the include/libiberty/gcc directories through
Doxygen, in its "extract every entity even when it doesn't have a comment
hook" mode.  I included the config subdir, but not the testsuite.

The results are vaguely interesting, mostly for the variable/function
cross-references.  The HTML compresses to a 14MB .tar.bz2 file.  Would it be
of use to anyone?  I don't have a personal web/ftp site, so if you want it,
we'll have to come up with some way of moving it to you.

Phil