This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SH documentation (Was: Re: SH: Reloc overflow)
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:08:41 +0000
- Subject: SH documentation (Was: Re: SH: Reloc overflow)
- Organization: SuperH UK Ltd.
- Reply-to: joern dot rennecke at st dot com
> Since you seem to have a good understanding of that chunk of code (I
> suppose you wrote it), would you mind documenting the reasons for the
> jump lengths next to the implementation? Then someone else in need of
> fixing problems there does not have to go scratching heads and trying
> to recreate the thoughts of whoever wrote that piece of code. Such
> duplication of effort is not only a waste of effort, but also very
> error prone, as you have just demonstrated :-)
We are still waiting for confirmation from the FSF that our
blanket Copyright assignment has been received.
2430 Aztec West / Almondsbury / BRISTOL / BS32 4AQ