This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Does your .eh_frame_hdr change work with DW_EH_PE_absptr?
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at kernel dot org>
- To: jakub at redhat dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:43:39 -0800
- Subject: Does your .eh_frame_hdr change work with DW_EH_PE_absptr?
"make check" in gcc has many C++ exception failures on Linux/mips with
the current gcc/binutils. I noticed that Linux/mips uses the default
ASM_PREFERRED_EH_DATA_FORMAT, which is DW_EH_PE_absptr. Does your
change work with DW_EH_PE_absptr?