This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Conditional call instruction
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:59:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: Conditional call instruction
--On Wednesday, February 13, 2002 12:36:12 PM -0800 Jim Wilson
> Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> writes:
>> Do any of GCC's currently supported targets have a predicated call
>> instruction that GCC will use when appropriate?
> On a stage3 cc1,
> objdump -d cc1 | grep br.call | grep '(p' | wc
> I see 887 predicated call instructions.
Thanks; I'll look at how that works.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com