This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: lindsayd at cisco dot com (Don Lindsay)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:37:50 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
> > If anyone knows of other PRs that have been fixed on the 3.0 branch, or
> > that one of the above PRs is in fact not fixed, please let me know.
Don Lindsay writes:
> I see 5198 is marked closed, so you can count it.
Whoops, I missed the PR's mentioned in libstdc++-v3/ChangeLog.
So my list now includes 3272, 3561, 5037, 5181, and 5198.