This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Conditional call instruction
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 13 Feb 2002 12:36:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: Conditional call instruction
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Do any of GCC's currently supported targets have a predicated call
> instruction that GCC will use when appropriate?
On a stage3 cc1,
objdump -d cc1 | grep br.call | grep '(p' | wc
I see 887 predicated call instructions.