This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:29:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Also on Friday, we are scheduled to create the 3.1 release branch and
> the begin the open development phase for the 3.2 release. However, I
> am going to postpone these events until the GCC 3.0.4 release is
> complete so that I can remain focused.
Another way of looking at this is that creating the 3.1 branch is a
simple and uncontroversial action, which you could put behind you
quickly, while taking some time to ponder decisions on the 3.0.4
I've no strong opinions one way or the other, though.
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)