This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Conditional call instruction
- From: Paul Koning <pkoning at equallogic dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:08:46 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Conditional call instruction
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mark> Do any of GCC's currently supported targets have a predicated
Mark> call instruction that GCC will use when appropriate? Roughly
Mark> speaking, this is an instruction that calls only if some
Mark> condition is true, and otherwise falls through.
ARM has already been mentioned; MIPS is another.