This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:27:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
>>>>> Franz Sirl writes:
>> 2002-01-02 David Edelsohn <email@example.com>
>> * gcc.c (init_gcc_spec): Do not link with static libgcc.a if
>> gcc invoked with -shared.
Franz> But this one just got reverted on the mainline???? Does that mean it has to
Franz> be reverted on the branch too?
No, this means we have a fight on our hands. John's patch breaks