This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>,mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:15:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- References: <200202131749.JAA11369@atrus.synopsys.com>
On Wednesday 13 February 2002 18:49, Joe Buck wrote:
> If anyone knows of other PRs that have been fixed on the 3.0 branch, or
> that one of the above PRs is in fact not fixed, please let me know.
> Also, there were a number of patches on the branch that don't mention
> a PR that look fairly substantial. I'll attach the list below to help
> jog memories. Folks, can you identify any PRs (or serious problems we
> don't have a PR for) fixed by the following patches?
> 2001-12-11 Richard Henderson <email@example.com>
> * expmed.c (expand_divmod): Ignore sdiv_pow2_cheap for modes in
> which there is no divide expander.
No PR, backport, fixes a linux kernel compilation problem. I added it to the
> 2002-01-21 Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirlfirstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/rs6000/t-ppccomm (CRTSTUFF_T_CFLAGS_S): Re-add -fPIC.
No PR, was reported on the lists, fixes symbols in the crt*.o files getting
the wrong relocation type if gcc for Linux/PPC is configured with