This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com (David Edelsohn)
- Cc: jbuck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:09:13 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
> >>>>> Joe Buck writes:
> Joe> 4737 is closed as a duplicate of 4235, but 4235 is still open. Should 4235
> Joe> be marked as fixed?
> It probably should be closed anyway, but the fix does not affect
> AIX 4.2 because GCC does not distinguish between AIX 4.1 and AIX 4.2.
I'm still confused. Is the problem discussed in 4235 fixed in the 3.0
branch or not?