This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:02:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
>>>>> Joe Buck writes:
Joe> 4737 is closed as a duplicate of 4235, but 4235 is still open. Should 4235
Joe> be marked as fixed?
It probably should be closed anyway, but the fix does not affect
AIX 4.2 because GCC does not distinguish between AIX 4.1 and AIX 4.2.