This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com (David Edelsohn)
- Cc: jbuck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:59:29 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2
David Edelsohn writes:
> PR 4737/3203, maybe more. Basically all of the exception handling
> problems on AIX.
4737 is closed as a duplicate of 4235, but 4235 is still open. Should 4235
be marked as fixed?