This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: need help with 176.gcc from SPEC CPU2000 on LP64 with GCC 3
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:22:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: need help with 176.gcc from SPEC CPU2000 on LP64 with GCC 3
On Wednesday, February 13, 2002, at 10:16 AM, Janis Johnson wrote:
> P.S. I compiled and ran (with test input) all of the integer tests on
> i686-pc-linux-gnu and ia64-unknown-linux-gnu with a variety of
> optimization options and got some run-time failures with -funroll-loops.
> I don't have the time or knowledge about loop unrolling to track these
> down for proper problem reports. What should I do with this information?
fixes a problem in loop unrolling in Spec. Have you got it?