GCC 3.0.4, GCC 3.1, GCC 3.2

I'm back, and trying to catch up on all that's happenned.

We're scheduled to release GCC 3.0.4 on Friday.  I think that's too soon,
given that I haven't made a prerelease tarball yet.  Therefore, I'd like
to make that tarball tonight, and make the release next week.  If, however,
their remain PRs that would make GCC 3.0.4 worse than its predecessors,
please let me know so that we can work on addressing those issues --
there's no point in my making a prerelease tarball that has known blocking
problems.

Also on Friday, we are scheduled to create the 3.1 release branch and
the begin the open development phase for the 3.2 release.  However, I
am going to postpone these events until the GCC 3.0.4 release is
complete so that I can remain focused.  Therefore, please look for an
announcement next week indicating that the 3.1 release branch has been
created.

Thank you,