This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: optimization problem (with -O9)
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: aditya dot ps at ap dot sony dot com (aditya)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:44:22 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: optimization problem (with -O9)
> I don't know whether this is right place to ask this question ?
> I am compiling my code with optimization level O9 for mips r5000.
> i am using gcc version 2.9-gnupro-99r1.
No, it's not the right place, since you're using gnupro, which is
Red Hat's commercial fork of gcc. This list is only for FSF versions.