This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small gcc-cvs ml problem
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Bo Thorsen <bo at sonofthor dot dk>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:26:48 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Small gcc-cvs ml problem
On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> The last of these URLs doesn't work (the first two are fine). I suspect that
> the problem is that it's a new file. Error given in konqueror on
> Error: Malformed query "cvsroot=gcc&r1=NONE&r2=1.1"
This is PR web/638. A related problem is web/2036. I think there was
discussion of moving from cvsweb to viewcvs (a Python replacement for
cvsweb) but that it was found that viewcvs had the same problem. Someone
could check whether viewcvs still has the problem, or now works properly
for these cases.
Joseph S. Myers