This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: report attached was Re: embedded target status on main CVS trunk
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:59:35 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: report attached was Re: embedded target status on main CVS trunk
On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> Aah. It works with binutils CVS as of 2002-01-14 04:29:27 UTC, which
>> I think is newer. powerpc switched to, among other things, DWARF
>> debugging, and I seem to remember some bug fixes required for binutils.
> Is there a holding place for info like this? I think that at various
> times other embedded targets have had problems like this also. The
> sh port comes to mind as one case.
$GCC_SOURCE/gcc/doc/install.texi, from which we also generate the HTML
versions of this installation documentation <http://gcc.gnu.org/install/>.
Patches to this documentation are most welcome!
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/