This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Error on GtkAda
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Adrian Knoth <adi at drcomp dot erfurt dot thur dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:58:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Error on GtkAda
- References: <20020212202251.GA31153@drcomp.erfurt.thur.de>
Adrian Knoth <email@example.com> writes:
> | Internal compiler error in assign_stack_temp_for_type, at |
> | function.c:651 |
> | Error detected at /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i586-pc-linux-gnu/3.1/adainclude/s-secsta.ads:66:14|
This is now ada/5679. I've tried to produce a minimal test case.
The feature used in the code (returning a type conversion of an
unconstrained type) is pretty basic stuff, so I'm inclined to believe
that this bug is a result of the incomplete merging of the ACT tree.