This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>,Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>,Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, Mathieu Chouinard <chouimat at videotron dot ca>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:18:00 -0000
- Subject: Re: Objective-C++
> As far as I understood, Mark/CodeSourcery would like to merge in the new
> C++ parser after GCC 3.1 has branched, so that it should be available as
> part of GCC 3.2.
To be clear, we do not have funding to finish that work. We've been
trying to interest a variety of parties, but so far we have not been
successful. Therefore, at this time, integrating the new parser is
not on our schedule.
So, I think this is the right technical direction, but it would be
unfair for me to mislead anybody into thinking that the new parser
is going to be integrated at any particular time.